Applying emotional connection to a deep-tech enterprise cloud brand.
SERVICES: Virtual CMO, Marketing execution, Brand redesign, Social, Press management, Product definition, All design & communications
Lumina Networks is a VC funded open-source company that launched in 2017. The company originally spun off from Brocade and was bootstrapped by its VP of Strategy and a networking technology serial entrepreneur.
Lumina was in need of a strong marketing partner to lead them into their first round of Series A funding. Silicon Drive was tasked with creating a new brand direction and jumpstarting marketing activity for Q1 in order to create momentum for the year and deliver stronger investor presentations.
Set a new brand direction with message and graphics across all print, digital, and event design
Created an account-based marketing strategy to bridge sales and marketing deliverables, and develop key messaging for potential customers
Implemented a new content strategy around media partner distribution and concentrated blogging and social
Introduced public relations efforts with a top-tiered agency partner
Produced trade show presence with over 2000 attendees and 200 invites for private event
- A 40% increase on overall web traffic across a 90-day track
- Closed a $10M Series A funding
- 45% conversion of potential sales leads to pipeline from an industry private event of 200 attendees.
- Over 1200 new marketing qualified leads in 9 months.
- Recognized and awarded by industry flagship publications as a key player in their space.
203 pickups including Fierce Telecom, Reuters, PE Hub, Light Reading New Brand Direction (PDF)